- ▪ Allows remote On/Off powering and dimming control from 100% to 10%
- ▪ Monitors Watts, kWhours, and lamp maintenance information
- ▪ Graphical maps-based interface for real-time fixture status and control
- ▪ Role-based access control to simplify user administration
- ▪ Easy-to-use calendar interface for event-based scheduling
- ▪ Secure communication using 128-bit / 256-bit AES encryption
- ▪ Accessible from any web-enabled smartphone, tablet, or PC
The Bright Light Management System (BLMS) is a next-generation lighting management platform that offers comprehesive adaptive control, current and historical energy usage data, predictive maintenance information, and event-based scheduling. The BLMS provides customers with unprecendented control of their energy investment down to the network, zone, and individual luminaire level while achieving an additional 25-30% in energy savings and prolonging the life of the luminaires. Using the Bright Light Management System (BLMS) with our durable, solid-state LED and Plasma luminaires helps customers significantly reduce operating expense while maximizing the capabilities of their lighting infrastructure.
The system dashboard provides detailed charts and graphs displaying maintenance and energy usage information. The dashboard is fully customizable and preserves charts and data for each individual user.
Graphical Interface for Zone and Fixture Administration
The BLMS includes a Google Maps interface for simplified management of the lighting infrastructure. A user can manually override an individual light or diagnose maintenance issues using the graphical display.
A calendar-based scheduling system allows users to create lighting schedules based on events. Users can specify up to 6 unique dimming profiles per day using the drag-and-drop interface.
For more information on BLMS, please contact email@example.com or call direct at 404.490.4132.